Located 2 hours west of Minneapolis, Spicer on Green Lake, Minnesota is the perfect lakeside location to get a break from it all. There is an abundance of activities to do in the Spicer area while staying with us.
Green Lake, Minnesota Area Golf Courses
Take advantage of some of the area’s best golf courses.
- Little Crow Country Club -Spicer
- Eagle Creek Golf Course – Willmar
- Valley Golf Course – Willmar
- Island Pine Golf Course-Atwater
- Koronis Hills Golf Club – Paynesville
- Hawk Creek Golf Course – Raymond
Outdoor Recreation in the Green Lake, Minnesota Area
Maybe a vigorous hike to Sibley Park’s Mount Tom or a relaxing bike ride down the Glacial Lakes Trail to stop and smell the wildflowers and watch the birds.
- Big Kahuna Fun Park (Mini-Golf, Go-Karts)
- Prarie Woods Enviornmental Learning Center (Rock Wall, Enviornmental Programs)
- Sibley State Park (hiking, bird watching, interpertation center)
- Spicer Bike and Sport – Bike Rental
- New London Bowl
- North Country Guide Service – Fishing Guide Service
Green Lake, Minnesota Area Events/Celebrations
Various events through out the summer are ready to entertain you. From area parades and celebrations, the Studio Hop featuring local artists, Barn Theatre and the Little Crow Ski Team.
Celebrate Art, Celebrate Coffee
- Little Crow Ski Team(Water Ski Shows Weekly)
- New London Water Days
- Paynesville Town and Country Days
- Prarie Winds Concert Band
- Sonshine Festival
- Spicer Fourth of July Celebrations
- Studio Hop
Green Lake, Minnesota Culture & Shopping
There are numerous antique, craft and specialty shops nearby, along with area museums. Favorite destinations include the Glacial Ridge Winery and the shops of New London.
- Becker Market
- Beleeza Spa
- Belle Tower Plaza
- Glacial Ridge Winery
- House of Jacobs
- J & L Bison Ranch
- Kandiyohi Historical Society
- Mikkelson Boat Museum
- Mr. B’s Chocolatier
- Schwanke Tractor Museum
- Paynesville Historical Society
For more information on Willmar area attractions and dining, visit Willmar Area Convention and Visitors Bureau.