Although it was indeed the family’s carriage house, this home now features four guestrooms. All accommodations have their own gas fireplaces, double whirlpool tubs and queen beds. Each guestroom also has a microwave, refrigerator and coffeemaker. Afternoon Tea 4:30 – 6:00 pm and Full Breakfast at 9:00am is included in rates. Rates are based on single or double occupancy, 6.875% sales tax will be added.
Carriage House Accommodations
- Double Whirlpool Tub/Shower
- Gas Fireplace
- Queen Bed
- Microwave, Refrigerator and Coffee-maker Paul was John and Frances Spicer's son-in-law and great grandson.
- Afternoon Tea 4:30 to 6:00 pm
- Breakfast 9:00 am
- Murder Mystery Dinner 8:00 pm - add on when making online reservation. (Held every Fri. & Sat. year around; along with 1st & 3rd Wed. through Sept.)
- Happy Hour 4:00 to 6:00 pm - reservation not necessary.
- Restaurant - encouraged to call ahead for reservation. Summer Hours Tues. - Sun. 11:00 am to 9:00 pm Fall/Winter/Spring Hours: Tues. - Sat. 4:00 to 8:00 pm
- Canoe and Paddle-boat - reserve at arrival time.
- Romance Package - add on when making online reservation.
- Movie & Dinner Package - add on when making online reservation.