A 2018 Winter Guide to Spicer, Minnesota
Winters are simply wonderful in Spicer, Minnesota. There’s so much to do, and the snow makes our already beautiful location on Green Lake simply magical. There’s plenty of outdoor activities, like skiing, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and ice fishing to keep you busy and having fun. But when you’re ready to come indoors, warm up a little, and enjoy a change of pace, Spicer has that, too. We’ve put together a winter guide to the area, to help you make the most of your getaway. Book your room at our romantic Bed and Breakfast this winter, and discover all of the fantastic things there are to do here each winter.
A Guide to the Best Winter in Spicer, Minnesota
There’s so much winter recreation in and around Spicer during the snowy months, and plenty of ways to renew your spirit and reconnect with nature during the dark, cold months of winter. All you have to do is get here! If you want to head outdoors, and we recommend that you do, here is a guide for how to enjoy all of our favorite things:
- Spicer’s annual Winterfest is coming in January, and is your chance to get the most fun out of these cold winter months. The highlights of these fun weekends include snowmobile runs, ice fishing tournaments, a hockey tournament, cross country skiing, medallion hunting, and so much more. Winter recreation doesn’t get much better than the annual Winterfest celebration.
- Willmar Warhawks Hockey Games
- Snowmobiling at Sibley State Park, or along the Glacial Lakes State Trail
- Cross country skiing and snowshoeing at Sibley State Park and Prairie Woods Environmental Learning Center.
- Ice Fishing on Green Lake, and other regional lakes
When it’s time to warm up, our waterfront restaurant and Murder Mystery Dinner is just what you need. There’s no better way to enjoy a raucous evening of entertainment in Spicer, Minnesota. Book your stay at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast, and experience the activities in this extraordinary winter guide for yourself.