Is your company in need of the most reliable and efficient best Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebarss in the market? Your good luck led you to the ideal situation, so congratulations! You are in the best possible place. By eliminating the need to read through dozens of reviews, we are saving you time and stress.
Many customers find it difficult to decide which Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars to buy. The dilemma is brought about by the many types of Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebarss in the market. This comprehensive guide will provide you with a clear understanding of how you may choose the most suitable Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars available in the market.
[aawp bestseller=”carbon fiber mtb handlebars” template=”table” items=”7″]
Top 10 Best Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars
Here are the top Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars we picked, check their features.
1. RXL SL MTB Riser Handlebars 31.8 Mountain Bike Bicycle Handlebar Full Carbon Fiber Bicycle Handlebars 760 Riser Bars Handle Bar MTB 3K Matte (Riser
- 1. Handlebar diameter:31.8mm;Bar end diameter:22.2mm;Appearance:3K Matte
- 2. Riser backsweep: 8 degree,Riser upsweep: 3 degree, Riser: 18mm;Flat backsweep:5 degree, Flat upsweep: 0 degree
- 3. Made of T700 carbon Fiber,Carbon Fiber compares to Aluminum Alloy:Lighter in weight.Much more beautiful in appearance. Brighter in Color. Stronger in pressure resistance. Anti-Shock. Has proper elasticity, improving your bicycle’s class in minutes.
- 4. Ergonomical Design: Carbon drop bars is easy to assemble and offer the leverage and control front fork and wheel efficiently
- 5. Install the product correctly, please follow the specified tightening torque (4Nm);we recommend using a hexagon wrench to tighten the screw.Tighten the screws. Since it is made of carbon, we recommend tightening the body to support it by tightening with your hands. Cracks can occur when strong tensions occur
|Color||Grey-3K matte Riser|
2. MTB Handlebars 31.8, Mountain Bike Handlebars, Carbon Fiber 720mm mountain bike bars 3K Matt MTB Bars, Black Red Riser Handlebars lightweight riser
- FULL CARBON FIBER MATERIAL: Better than aluminum alloy bars – the 720mm handlebars are made of full carbon fiber, 3K Matte, non slip and pretty nice, These 720mm flat bars are extremely lightweight, stiff and much more comfortable with vibrations at speed than aluminum bars.you will feel like it is a little bit snappier in turning, without the transferring of that sharp jarring feel from metal that make your bike more comfortable.
- RIDE LONGER, FASTER, AND MORE COMFORTABLE: Ergonomic & Comfortable 720mm mtb handlebars -The handlebars 31.8 720 downhill bars let you ride in a more upright position, which decreases back discomfort and reduce shoulder stress. The 18mm rise made biking enjoyable on the wrists and back,less hand and wrist pain for long rides and better control on technical terrain. With red mtb handlebars you can ride further, go faster, and stay in control even on the roughest terrain.
- VIBRATION DAMPENING: Say goodbye to sore hands, wrists, back, and neck and say hello to increased control and a super smooth ride – handlebar mtb carbon can handle really rough stuff, Lots of rocks, roots, drop offs and crashes. bike handlebars mtb take some of the vibration and hits better out of gravel and dirt paths, bike riser handlebars 31.8 is awesome for super-commuting, gravel road bombing. bars for mountain bike is the perfect choose for Enduro, Downhill,Dirt,XC
- NICE FINISHED: Awesome carbon fiber pattern looks – red mountain bike handlebars made very clean and look nice with 3K matt, Edges of mid rise handlebars bicycle are finished nicely, no exposed seams or sharp bits.Mounting and alignment marks are easy to see. A good non slip coating on the center of the bar. The long mountain bike bars also Dimensionally perfect for headset mount and all attachments.
- EASY TO INSTALL – When installing RXL SL mountain bike high rise bars, please do make sure 31.8 wide mtb bars must be installed with 31.8mm bike stem. This riser handlebar torque values is 4Nm and Max Torque is 5Nm.just tighten black flat handlebars gradually, alternating them.Tighten until it stops moving, then a smidge more,you also can put carbon fiber assembly paste on 31.8mm bar to ensure a tight fit with little chance of slipping. just be careful and don’t over tighten the clamps.
3. Race Face Next Unisex Adult Bike Handlebars, Carbon/Blue
- Carbon material
- Diameter: 35 mm
- Width: 760mm
4. Alfa Pasca Carbon Handlebars Mountain Bike 31.8mm Riser Handlebars Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebar 3K Matte 760mm
- 1, carbon mtb handlebar diameter: 31.8mm; bar end diameter: 22.2mm; appearance: 3K glossy / 3K matte / UD matte, flat bar: 620/640/660/680/700/720/740 mm; 640/660/680/700/720/740/760 mm, Backsweep riser: 8 °, Upsweep riser: 3 °, riser rise: 18 mm, flat backsweep: 5 °, flat sweep up: 0 °
- 2, carbon fiber mtb flat handlebar, carbon fiber is comparable to aluminum alloy: lighter, more beautiful, brighter, stronger in pressure resistance, anti shock, has adequate elasticity, improving the class of the your bike in minutes. The carbon fiber MTB handlebar vibrates at more comfortable speeds than aluminum alloy bars. The carbon handlebar makes pedaling more comfortable
- 3, Install the carbon mtb handlebar correctly, follow the specified tightening torque (4 Nm); it is recommended to use a hex wrench to tighten the screw. Since it is made of carbon, it is recommended to tighten the body to support it by tightening with your hands. Cracks can occur when strong tensions occur;
- 4, the best torque of the carbon handlebar riser is 4Nm, maximum torque of 5Nm. Just gradually tighten the handlebar, tighten until the handlebar stops moving, you can also apply carbon fiber mounting paste on the handlebar of your mtb to ensure a snug fit, the handlebar center of the mountain bike has a good non-slip coating.The poles are also a perfect size to fit related bike accessories.
- 5, carbon mountain bike handlebars choose the size: The width of the mountain handlebar is not really related to the size of the wheels, but it depends on your riding style and the type of terrain you normally ride. In general, cross-country riders prefer short handlebars, enduro riders and downhill riders like much wider handlebars.
|Color||Next 3K matte Riser bar|
5. Satori Deviant Bow Professional Level MTB Mountain Bike Bicycle Full Carbon Fibre Flat Straight Handlebar 31.8mm – Super Light – Width 740mm
- APPLICATION: Great for mountain bike riding, off road, trail riding, trekking bikes. Professional level handlebar. Material: Full Carbon.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with bike stem with clamp Size: 31.8mm ONLY. Sweep: 9°, Rise: 12mm. Width: 740mm.
- ABSORB VIBRATIONS: Carbon handlebar absorbs vibrations from trial riding. Prevents vibrations into riders’ hands. Ensures more comfortable riding.
- STRONG & LIGHT: Satori produces high quality carbon handlebars. Handlebars are more rigid and light than aluminum handlebars. Weight: around 205g = 0.45lbs.
- ORDER NOW, WORRY FREE! We’re so confident about our product quality that we can provide 2 year warranty ! Made in Taiwan.
6. RaceFace Next 20mm Riser Handlebar, Carbon/Stealth, 35mm/760mm
- Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clear coat
- Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance
- BUILT FOR: XC/Trail
7. ROADNADO Mountain Bike Carbon Handlebar Riser 31.8mm* 700/720/740 Carbon Fiber MTB Handlebar Lightweight 55mm Riser Bars 3K Glossy Black
- 【High-strength Carbon Fiber Material】: The handlebar is made of Toray T700 carbon fiber material, which is stronger than ordinary carbon fiber and has a longer service life.
- 【Lightweight】: The handlebar weighs only 153g+/-10g, twice as light as the aluminum alloy handlebar, making your ride easier. Different sizes have different weights.
- Comfortable: The riser of this handlebar is 55mm, which can let you have a comfortable riding position–back upright, and get the pressure off arm. Also, the handling is very good.
- 【Lengthened Handlebar】: The handlebar size is 700/720/740/760mm, and the long riser handlebar is more conducive to maintaining stable control during high-intensity off-road riding.
- 【Applicable Models】: diameter 31.8mm, classic 3K pattern black appearance, suitable for most mountain bikes.
8. RXL SL mtb carbon handlebar integrated Handlebar mtb 800mm carbon fiber mountain bike handlebars 90mm 1-1/8″(28.6mm) Back Angle 5 degree 70/80/90mm
- 1,Material of MTB handlebar: T700 carbon fiber; Weight: approx 250g(800*90); Appearance: UD matte; Bicycle Handle Bar Width: 800mm; Handlebar Stem Length: 90mm; Stem Angle: -17 Degree; Fork diameter: 1-1/8″(28.6mm); Back Angle: 5 degree; Sweep Angle: 7 degree;
- 2,One molded MTB carbon handlebar; Ultra-light, durable and easy to clean; Excellent shockproof and maximum firmness. Give you best support during cycling. Carbon fiber compares to Aluminum Alloy: Lighter in weight. Much more beautiful in appearance. Brighter in Color. Stronger in pressure resistance. Anti-Shock. Has proper elasticity, improving your bicycle’s class in minutes.
- 3,Great design carbon integrated handlebar with stem, one piece construction. This bike handlebar could be more backwards during cycling, and more comfortable riding position. Combo for stiff control, integrated stem system reduces weight massively, suitable for for all mountain extreme riding, good value.
- 4,This carbon moutain bike handlebar preset speedometer holder mounting screws, can be installed speedometer/stopwatch holder(Not included)! Ergonomic design, reduce air resistance, makes your ride easier. Install correctly, please follow the specified tightening torque (4NM); When installing the brake, please use the torque reasonably and install it manually.
- 5,Quality guarantee: Provide one-year warranty; Any quality problem with this mtb carbon handlebar, please contact us first, we will send you a replacement in free or fully refund your order!
|Color||No Logo UD Matte MTB Handlebar|
9. Race Face SIXC DH Handlebar Red, 31.8, 785mm
- Material: carbon fiber
- Diameter: 31.8mm
- Rise: 19mm
- Sweep: [backsweep] 8, [upsweep] 4
- Width: 785mm
10. OneUp Components Carbon Handlebar Black, 35mm Rise
- Material: carbon fiber
- Diameter: 35mm
- Rise: 20, 35mm
- Sweep: [back] 8-degree, [up] 5-degree
- Width: 800mm
Factors You Need to Consider When Buying Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars from Online Stores
When you need to purchase a Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars, you will need to make sure that you are not getting a Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars that won’t provide you with a high-quality experience. The Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars is a huge investment that you need to keep safe. This means that you will need to make sure that you are not getting a product that is not safe to use. So, here’s how you need to consider your options carefully.
The first thing to consider is the standards of the Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars. The standards will determine what type of safety precautions need to be taken when you use the Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars. It is important that you are aware of the risks involved in using the Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars.
The placement is the place where you will put the Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars. This kind of information is going to determine whether or not you can use the Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars in a way that is going to work. This is one of the most important things that you need to consider.
The usage of the Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars is going to determine how long you will be able to use the Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars. It is important that you are aware of your usage needs in a particular situation.
The durability of the Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars is going to affect how long it will last. So, it is important that you get a Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars that is durable.
The maintenance of the Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars is going to determine how much maintenance you are going to need. It is important that you get a Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars that is easy to maintain.
It is important that you get a Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars that has a great customer service. This is often going to determine how long you are going to be able to use the Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars.
The warranty of the Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars is going to determine how long you will have to pay for the Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars after it gets defected. It is important that you get a Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars that comes with a great warranty.
The conditioning is going to determine how much time you need to spend on repairing the Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars. It is important that you get a Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars that comes with a great repair program.
The user experience is going to determine how easy it is to use the Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars. It is important that you get a Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars that provides you with a great user experience.
Warranty and Service
The warranty and service of the Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars are going to determine the length of time that you will have to pay for the Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars.
Our guide will help you to make the right choice when choosing a Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars of the market. We will take into account the characteristics of the Carbon Fiber Mtb Handlebars, as well as the market in which it is offered.