Which Best Energy Monitoring Smart Plug Should You Buy Now?
Are you looking for the most reliable and efficient Energy Monitoring Smart Plugs in the market? If the answer to the question is yes, then you are in luck because your good luck has brought you to the best possible place. We are here to save your time and relieve you of the stress of going through a plethora of reviews.
It is quite a common phenomenon to be confused over which Energy Monitoring Smart Plug to buy. This dilemma arises due to the existence of various types of Energy Monitoring Smart Plugs that are present in the market. To reduce your conundrum, we have prepared a comprehensive guide of how you may pick the best Energy Monitoring Smart Plugs available in the market.
Top 10 Best Energy Monitoring Smart Plug
Here are the top Energy Monitoring Smart Plug we picked, check their features.
1. Kasa Smart Plug Mini 15A, Apple HomeKit Supported, Smart Outlet Works with Siri, Alexa & Google Home, No Hub Required, UL Certified, App Control, S
- 【Apple Homekit Support】This Apple HomeKit compatible smart plug fully integrates into your Apple ecosystem, just ask Siri to turn on/off the devices in your home. (Apple HomeKit remote control requires an additional networked Apple device at home such as an iPad, HomePod or Apple TV.)
- 【Energy Monitoring & 15A Max Load】Use the smart Wi-Fi home plug to monitor your connected device’s energy usage in real-time and view its historical power consumption within the Kasa Smart app. 1800W, 15A max load supported.
- 【Super Easy Setup】Enjoy an extremely easy and quick setup process with this Amazon Frustration-Free Setup (FFS) & Google Seamless Setup (GSS) supported smart plug. You can also setup in a few steps with the Kasa App.
- 【Compact & Flame Retardant Design】Avoid blocking additional outlets with its compact design, and plug in your WiFi smart plug with confidence thanks to its UL certified flame retardant design and 2-year limited warranty.
- 【App & Voice Control】Control your WiFi smart plug from anywhere, anytime via the free Kasa App or just give voice commands to Siri, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Samsung SmartThings. Your favorite smart assistant enables you to have a truly hands-free experience.
2. Kasa Smart Plug Mini with Energy Monitoring, Smart Home Wi-Fi Outlet Works with Alexa, Google Home & IFTTT, Wi-Fi Simple Setup, No Hub Required (KP
- Voice Control: Add voice control to any outlet. Kasa smart plugs that work with Alexa and Google Home Assistant. Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling any home electronic appliances with your voice via Alexa or Hey Google.
- Certified for Humans – Smart home made easy for non-experts. Setup with Alexa is simple.
- Energy Monitoring & Scheduling: Monitor every consumption of your plug-in devices and set timers and schedules to avoid waste for lamps, fan, humidifier, Christmas lights etc.
- Smart Outlet Control from Anywhere: Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation.
- Easy Set Up and Use: 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection required. Plug in, open the Kasa app, follow the simple instructions and enjoy with the wifi smart plug.
- Trusted and Reliable: Designed and developed in Silicon Valley, Kasa is trusted by over 5 Million users and being the Reader’s Choice of PCMag 2020. UL certified for safety use. 2-year warranty.
3. Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring | 15A Max / 10A Continuous | WiFi Smart Outlet | Mobile App | Alexa | Google | ETL Certified (Package of 4)
- CONTROL YOUR APPLIANCES & DEVICES. Control lights, fans, lamps, humidifiers, and any other appliances or electronics that plug into 120V outlets with a 10A Maximum Continuous Load (15A Max Peak Load for up to 1hr/day), conveniently from your smartphone, Amazon Alexa, or Google Home Assistant.
- MONITOR YOUR ENERGY USE. Monitor energy used by your devices and appliances. Eliminate wasteful stand-by power, save on electricity, and extend product life. PROTECTED BY A 1-YEAR WARRANTY.
- SCHEDULE ON/OFF TIMES. Schedule your appliances and devices to automatically switch on and off with daily activities. Wake up to freshly brewed coffee.
- REMOTE CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE. Control your home remotely using the Emporia App on your phone. Leave the lights on? Forget to turn off an appliance? check the real-time status and toggle it on or off anytime, anywhere!
- REQUIRES 2.4 GHz WIFI WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION to control your devices remotely from your phone with an internet connection. 5.0 GHz WIFI NETWORKS ARE NOT SUPPORTED.
4. SONOFF S40 WiFi Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring, 15A Smart Outlet Socket ETL Certified, Work with Alexa & Google Home Assistant, IFTTT Supporting
- [Monitor Energy Consumption]:Keep track of real-time power, current and voltage of your appliances on App.and Measure your appliances’ power consumption for 100-day daily/monthly energy usage data and total electricity cost.
- [Works with Alexa & Google Home,IFTTT Supporting]: Link “eWeLink Smart Home” skill. You can directly ask Amazon Echo/Echo Dot/Amazon Tap to turn on/off your SONOFF devices.Link “eWeLink Smart Home” on Google Home app, start to voice control your SONOFF devices on Google Home.
- [Smart Remote Control Plug]: You can remotely/timely control ON/OFF any connected home appliance via APP eWeLink on your smart phone or tablet. No distance/time limitation.
- [Set time schedules for the lights and home appliances]: You can set countdown/single/repeat timers to auto-turn on/off the WiFi controlled outlet on App. One tap ON/OFF Energy Saving.
- [Share control of devices to others]: You can simply share control of your home appliances to others so that they can also turn on/off the devices remotely.
5. Wemo Insight Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring, WiFi Enabled, Control Your Devices and Manage Energy Costs From Anywhere, Works with Alexa and the
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Control from anywhere. Plug in a WeMo Insight smart plug, download the WeMo app, and control your lights and appliances right from your phone and even your voice through Amazon Alexa and Google assistant. No hub or subscription required
- Works with voice. WeMo pairs with Amazon Alexa and Google assistant so you can control your home with the power of your voice
- Monitor energy costs right from your phone or tablet. This smart plug provides real-time reports on how much energy your devices are consuming. Use the smart plug to monitor how much a space heater is costing you, or how much energy A particular room consumes
- Protects your home better than a mechanical timer. With “away Mode”, your lights will turn on and off randomly to confuse potential intruders and make it look like somebody is home
6. TOPGREENER Smart Mini Wi-Fi Plug with Energy Monitoring, Mini Smart Outlet, Control Lights and Appliances from Anywhere, No Hub Required, Works wit
- 4-pack Wi-Fi outlet works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant (sold separately) to enable voice control; no hub or subscription required
- Control appliances remotely and monitor energy usage to optimize energy efficiency using the TOPGREENER app from the App store, iOS and Android compatible. Also compatible with the Tuya and Smart Life apps
- Can be used with other smart plugs to control electronic appliances, or added to a group of devices for advanced scene control
- Create schedules or set timers in the TOPGREENER app to turn the plug on and off automatically; TOPGREENER app runs on the secure servers of AWS
- Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection, compact design occupies just one outlet, durable design, fire resistant, UL listed, FCC compliant
7. Energy Monitor Smart Plugs That Work with Alexa Google Home Siri – Wireless 2.4G WIFI Outlet w/ Smart Life Tuya Avatar Controls IFTTT – 10A Mini Du
- 【Hand Free by Voice Control】Smart plug works with Alexa, Google Home and Siri Shortcuts, only say to them if you need turn on/off electricals
- 【Energy Monitoring & Timer】Track current and historical power usage for connected devices and effectively schedule your usage to save on your next electric bill. With the convenient timer function, the smart home plug can on/off automatically up to your mind
- 【Schedule & Device Sharing】30 group timing, never come home to a dark house, also share the device to your family, it is no worried when you go out or if the phone not stand by.
- 【Easy Installation & Control Anywhere】Internet was needed(the first time to connect needs to 2.4GHz), Smart Life APP, you can control your device anywhere anytime, no hub required.
- 【Quality Assurance】Has passed FCC&CE certification and has a 1-year warranty (The supported voltage is AC 100-240V, 10A, and the maximum load is 1200W.)
8. DEWENWILS Smart Plug Mini, 15A WiFi Smart Outlet with Energy Monitoring/Remote Control/Timer, Compatible with Alexa & Google Home, 2 Pack, FCC List
- 【Energy Monitoring】Monitoring your device’s voltage, power consumption, capacity in real-time; this Alexa smart plug can track past daily and monthly electricity usage; avoid waste for lamps, fan, humidifier, Christmas lights, etc
- 【Voice Control】Compatible with Amazon Alexa & Google Home Assistant; simply send a voice command to control your home appliances with a smart plug; ideal for the elderly, pregnant woman and people with limited mobility
- 【Remote Control】Available to control the devices in your home anytime, anywhere with the dewenwils APP on your smart phone; you can also simply share control with family via APP so that they can turn on/off the devices remotely
- 【Timer Function】With the APP’s schedules and countdown timer, you can turn on/off automatically according to your daily routine and preferences at a given time; no more worrying about forgetting to turn off your devices
- 【Easy to Install & Use】2.4GHz WiFi connection required; simply plug in and press the power button for about 5-10 seconds to turn on the wifi outlet; open the dewenwils APP then follow steps to complete the pairing and you can enjoy convenience by smart plug with energy monitoring
- 【Safety & Warranty】FCC certificated ensure the quality and safety of the Alexa plug; DEWENWILS provides 1-Year Warranty service; if you encounter problems, please feel free to contact us at any time, and our dedicated service team will reply within 24 hours
9. Smart Plugs That Work with Alexa, Smart Life Wi-Fi Outlet Compatible with Alexa, Google Home & Smartthings, Smart Socket with Remote Control & Time
- Widely Used Smart Plugs: These smart sockets can be installed in many places indoors, as a switch for holiday lights, floor lamps, table lamps, fans, coffee makers, TVs, etc. The mini shape and no hub design will not bother your other appliances.
10. Wyze Plug Outdoor, Dual Outlets Energy Monitoring, IP64, 2.4GHz WiFi Smart Plug, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, No Hub Required, Black
- Consume less energy: Set energy consumption alerts and see historical energy usage in the Wyze app.
- Long-range WiFi: Confidently control outlets around your home with Wyze Plug Outdoor’s extended WiFi range (300 ft. in open space).
- Made for the outdoors: IP64 Weather Resistant. Safely plug into areas that are exposed to rain, dust, dirt, and snow.
- Two outlets in one: Independent control of both outlets at any given time. Turn off your outdoor lights, but leave your inflatable snowman standing strong.
- App & Voice Control: Turn your lights off without putting your boots on. Light up your block in seconds by asking your voice assistant or pulling up the Wyze app on your phone. Works with Alexa and Google.
Factors You Need to Consider When Buying Energy Monitoring Smart Plug from Online Stores
By now, you probably know what you are looking for in a Energy Monitoring Smart Plug. But with so many options out there, it’s hard to find the right one. Here are some of the things that you should consider before you buy a Energy Monitoring Smart Plug.
The price is definitely the most important factor to consider when buying any Energy Monitoring Smart Plug. You need to make sure that you are getting a Energy Monitoring Smart Plug that will last for a long time. If you are in a rush to get a Energy Monitoring Smart Plug, then you might be willing to overlook that little bit of inconvenience. But if you have the time, this should be the first thing you think about.
You can get a lot of things in the market. But you can’t get a lot of things that are as good as the one you are thinking about. Looking for the best brand is one of the most important things you can do. If you are not sure about the brand you are buying, it is best to go with the one that is the most trusted.
This is a big deal. You want to make sure that you are getting a Energy Monitoring Smart Plug that has a warranty that you can trust. A lot of people love to have a warranty that has more coverage. But if you are buying for a project, then a warranty that has a limited time is not as good as a warranty that has a lifetime.
Always look at the user reviews before you buy anything. You can find a lot of reviews online that can help you narrow down on the best Energy Monitoring Smart Plug. Look for the Energy Monitoring Smart Plug that has the most positive reviews.
Now that you have narrowed down on the best Energy Monitoring Smart Plug, it’s time to look at the pros. There is no point in buying a Energy Monitoring Smart Plug that has no pros.
Now that you have narrowed down on the best Energy Monitoring Smart Plug, it’s time to look at the cons. There is no point in buying a Energy Monitoring Smart Plug that has no cons.
Now that you have narrowed down on the best Energy Monitoring Smart Plug, it’s time to look at the benefits. This is one of the most important things to consider. The best Energy Monitoring Smart Plug will always be the one that will provide you with the most benefits.
When looking for a good product to buy, it is important to consider factors such as price, quality, and features. Ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide which product is best for them.