Where can I find the best Metal Bandsaw Blades? If so, congratulations!
Top 10 Best Metal Bandsaw Blades
Here are the top Metal Bandsaw Blades we picked, check their features.
1. BOSCH BS6412-24M 64-1/2-Inch by 1/2-Inch by 24TPI Metal Bandsaw Blade
- Made from premium grade steel
- Resists heat build up for longer life
- Optimized tooth geometry for best cutting performance
- Package Dimensions: 2.794 L x 26.797 H x 24.765 W (centimeters)
2. Imachinist S64514 Bi-Metal Band Saw Blades 64-1/2″ X 1/2″ X 14tpi for Cutting Soft Ferrous Metal
- Bi-metal type, HSS M42 grade, 64-1/2″ long, 1/2″ wide, 0.025″ thick, 14TPI teeth profile
- Perfect for cutting soft ferrous metal
- 14TPI is suitable for cutting thin pipe tube profiles etc
- 14tpi is fixed teeth profile, teeth distance is 1.8mm per teeth
- Suits all bandsaws which use 64-1/2″ long, 1/2″ wide band saw blade
3. DEWALT Portable Band Saw Blade, 32-7/8-Inch, .020-Inch, 24 TPI, 3-Pack (DW3984C)
- Matrix II high speed steel edge of the band saw blade is designed for heat and wear resistance
- 8% Cobalt Content For Added Durability & Wear
- Rc 65-67 Tooth Hardness For Increased Wear Resistance
- Alloy Steel Backer for Fatigue Resistance
4. Imachinist S64121214SS 64-1/2″ Long, 1/2″ Wide, 0.025″ Thick Bi-Metal Bandsaw Blades for Cutting Stainless Steel (14TPI)
- Bi-metal type, HSS M42 grade, 64-1/2″ long, 1/2″ wide, 0.025″ thick, 14TPI teeth profile for hard metal like stainless steel
- Suitable for cutting stainless steel and other steel (hardness less than30HRC), don’t recommend to cut non-ferrous metal
- Fixed teeth profile 14TPI is suitable for cutting thin pipe tube profiles etc
- Teeth size: 14TPI<8/12TPI<6/10TPI
- Suits all bandsaws which use 64-1/2″ long, 1/2″ wide band saw blade
5. Supercut 64 1/2-inch X 1/2-inch X .025-inch, 8-12 TPI Bimetal Bandsaw Blade (USA Made) for Cutting Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, and General Purpose
- 100% LIMITED LIFETIME WELD WARRANTY – Premium Quality Bimetal Steel built to cut through mild and stainless steel fused by our superior weld.
- ONE BLADE LASTS 10X LONGER – Cut faster and take the worry of your blade not lasting out of the equation with this high-speed steel, flexible spring back, and variable pitch blade.
- SAVE MONEY – Get the lowest cost per cut when cutting mild and stainless steel.
- CLEAN CUTS – Don’t settle for standard tooth blades, you’ve discovered the secret to cutting smooth and clean. The variable pitch interrupts the cut, reducing vibration and heat which results in smoother and cleaner cut for you.
- VERSATILE – Use for cutting mild steel, stainless steel, wood, and non-ferrous metals (copper, brass, aluminum).
6. Imachinist S93121224 M42 Bi-Metal 93-1/2″ Long, 1/2″ Wide, 0.025″ Thick Bandsaw Blades Metal Cutting (24TPI)
- Bi-metal type, HSS M42 grade, 93-1/2″ long, 1/2″ wide, 0.025″ thick, 24TPI
- Perfect for cutting soft ferrous metal, DON’T cut aluminum or other non-ferrous metal with this 24TPI
- 24TPI is fixed teeth profile, teeth are small.
- 24tpi is suitable for cutting thin pipe tube profiles etc
- Suits all bandsaws which use 93-1/2″ long, 1/2″ wide bandsaw blade
7. Lenox – 29232CLB72360 Classic Tuff Tooth Band Saw Blade, Bimetal, Regular Tooth, Wavy Set, Positive Rake, 93″ Length, 3/4″ Width, 0.035″ Thick, 18
- Tuff tooth design reduces tooth strippage
- Bimetal for cutting carbon steel, alloy steel, tool steel, structural steel, stainless steel, and aluminum and other nonferrous metals
- Good for cuts in cylindrical solids, rectangular tubes, and structural shapes
- Wavy tooth set helps prevent stripping for cutting thin workpieces
- M-42 high-speed steel tooth edge for heat and wear resistance
8. Imachinist S933414 M42 93″ X 3/4″ X 10/14tpi Bi-Metal Metal Cutting Band Saw Blades
- Bi-metal type, 93″ long, 3/4″ wide, 10/14tpi teeth profile
- Perfect for soft metal
- 10/14tpi is suitable for cutting thin pipe tube profiles etc
- 10/14TPI is variable teeth, big teeth distance is 2.54mm per teeth, small teeth distance is 1.8mm per teeth
- Suits all bandsaws which uses 93″ long, 3/4″ wide bandsaw blade
9. FOXBC Bi-Metal Bandsaw Blade 64-1/2″ X 1/2″ X 14 TPI for Cutting Metal
- 64-1/2-Inch x 1/2-Inch X 0.025 X 14 TPI M42 Bi-Metal Band Saw Blades Cutting
- 64-1/2-Inch Band saw blade 14 TPI can make cuts in solid, structural, and tubular shapes. The Intenss tooth has a positive rake angle for high-production cutting operations.
- Perfect Fit for WEN, DeWalt, Makita, Grizzly, JET, Bosch, POWERTEC , Shop Fox, SKIL, RIKON, Sears Craftsman, BILT HARD, Delta, Ryobi, Milwaukee band saws requiring a 64-1/2″ long 1/2″ wide blade
- M42 Bi-Metal blade is designed for cutting aluminum, angle iron, bronze, brass, copper, galvanized pipe, mild steel, and tougher steels including stainless, chrome, tungsten steel, plus other problem material at slow speed. However, it’s also sharp and diverse enough to handle some hard plastics and all wood based projects.
- Perfect for soft metal, Wood, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Plastic
- Fits all band saws requiring a 64-1/2″ long 1/2″ wide blade
- Bi-Metal HSS M42 grade, 8% Cobalt Content For Added Durability & Wear
- Unique welding technique :strong and smoother welding point
- Contains: One blades
|Size||1/2″ X 14 TPI|
10. Imachinist S6412121014 Bi-Metal Band Saw Blades 64-1/2″ X 1/2″ X 10/14TPI Variable Teeth M42 for Metal
- Bi-metal type, HSS M42 grade, 64-1/2″ long, 1/2″ wide, 0.025″ thick, 10/14TPI
- 10/14TPI for cutting solid bar and hollow tube, profile
- Perfect for cutting soft metal only
- 10/14tpi is variable teeth profile, big teeth distance is 2.5mm per teeth, small teeth distance is 1.8mm per teeth
- Suits all bandsaws which use 64-1/2″ long, 1/2″ wide bandsaw blade
Factors You Need to Consider When Buying Metal Bandsaw Blades from Online Stores
When buying a good Metal Bandsaw Blades, you should consider a few things. There are various factors that you need to take note of if you want to make the right choice. The following are some of the things you should look into before making a final decision.
What are the Benefits of Buying It?
The first thing you need to do is to think about why you need the Metal Bandsaw Blades in the first place. There are different reasons why you might want to buy it. The most important thing is to find out whether the Metal Bandsaw Blades will provide you with all the benefits that you need. Are there any additional features that it has?
What is the Price?
The next thing to consider is the price of the item. You should be able to find out the price of the Metal Bandsaw Blades before you decide to make a purchase. It is important to know the price of the Metal Bandsaw Blades before buying it. However, you must know that the price may vary according to the brand, the Metal Bandsaw Blades group, and the location.
What is the Quality of the Metal Bandsaw Blades?
The quality of the Metal Bandsaw Blades is the next thing that you need to consider when buying a good Metal Bandsaw Blades. You need to know if the Metal Bandsaw Blades will provide you with all the quality that you need. The quality of the Metal Bandsaw Blades is important because it will ultimately determine the performance of the Metal Bandsaw Blades.
How Can You Use It?
The last factor that you should consider when buying a good Metal Bandsaw Blades is how you can use it. It is important to know how you can use the Metal Bandsaw Blades before buying it.
No matter what product you are looking for, always do your research and make sure to choose a good one. There are a lot of great Metal Bandsaw Bladess on the market, so it is important to find one that is right for you.