Best Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps On The Market Today
Are you looking for the most reliable and efficient Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fpss in the market? If the answer to the question is yes, then you are in luck because your good luck has brought you to the best possible place. We are here to save your time and relieve you of the stress of going through a plethora of reviews.
It is quite a common phenomenon to be confused over which Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps to buy. This dilemma arises due to the existence of various types of Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fpss that are present in the market. To reduce your conundrum, we have prepared a comprehensive guide of how you may pick the best Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fpss available in the market.
Top 10 Best Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps
Here are the top Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps we picked, check their features.
1. Panasonic LUMIX S5 Full Frame Mirrorless Camera, 4K 60P Video Recording with Flip Screen & WiFi, LUMIX S 20-60mm F3.5-5.6 Lens, L-Mount, 5-Axis Dua
- A LIGHTWEIGHT, POWERFUL HYBRID CAMERA FOR VIBRANT STILL PHOTOGRAPHY AND CINEMATIC VIDEO: Realize your creative vision with extraordinary 4K 60p, 10-bit video, FHD 180fps Slow Motion option as well as 4:3 Anamorphic support.
- DETAILED PHOTO AND VIDEO THAT WILL DELIGHT ENTHUSIASTS AND EXPERTS ALIKE: Capture content in impressive high quality with 96MP High Resolution mode, Dual Native ISO to minimize noise in high sensitivity and V-Log/V-Gamut with 14-plus stop dynamic range.
- IMPROVED, HIGH-PRECISION AUTOFOCUS AND POWERFUL IMAGE STABILIZATION: Improved autofocus includes detection of the head as well as eyes, face and body, to capture subjects with ease and precision. 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 enables 6.5-stop slower shutter speed.
- EXPANDED FEATURES OFFER NEW LEVELS OF CREATIVITY: Use Live View Composite mode to instantly create a stunning image out of several live shots to capture fireworks or a starry sky
2. Canon EOS R Mirrorless Full Frame Camera – Vlogging Camera 4K, Content Creator Camera, Wi-Fi, 30.3 MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor, Dual Pixel CMOS AF (B
- 30.3 Megapixel Full frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 5,655 manually selectable AF points
- 4K 30P with Canon log and 10 bit 4:2:2 HDMI output; Dust and drip resistant
- Built in EVF with 3.69 million dots, Vary Angle Touchscreen LCD and dot matrix LCD panel
- Magnification Approx. 0.76 (with 50 millimeter lens at infinity 1 m 1)
3. Panasonic Lumix G7 4K Digital Mirrorless Camera Bundle with Lumix G Vario 14-42mm and 45-150mm Lenses, 16MP, 3-Inch Touch LCD, DMC-G7WK (USA Black)
- Photo and video capability 16 Megapixel micro Four Thirds sensor confidently captures sharp images with a high Dynamic Range (HDR)
- 4K capture 4K Ultra HD video recording (3840 x 2160) Plus 4K PHOTO pause and save frame that extracts individual high-resolution photos from 4K Ultra HD video
- Intuitive controls easily control aperture and shutter speed settings with the front and rear dials while making white balance and is adjustments on the fly Assign favorite settings to any of the six function Buttons (6 on body 5 on menu)
- High-resolution viewfinder and LCD display high-resolution (2 360k-dot) OLED live view Finder and rear touch-enabled 3-inch tilt/swivel LCD display (1 040-dot) are clear even in bright sunlight
- 2 lens bundle value Lumix g Vario 14-42mm F3 5-5 6 II ASPH and Lumix g Vario 45-150mm F4 0-5 6
4. Panasonic LUMIX GH5 4K Digital Camera, 20.3 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera with Digital Live MOS Sensor, 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2.0, 4K 4:2:2 10-Bit Video,
- Professional photo and video: 20.3 Megapixel micro four thirds sensor with no low pass filter to capture sharp images with a high dynamic range and artifact free performance
- Splash or Freeze Proof Design: Freeze proof to 10 degrees the durable magnesium alloy body withstands heavy use in the field; Splash or dust proof construction with weather sealing on every Joint, dial and button
- Dual image stabilization: 5 axis dual image stabilization corrects all lenses, including classic lenses not equipped with O. I. S, to eliminate Blur and nearly eliminate body and lens shake in both photo and 4K video recording
- 4K video capture: Records silky smooth 4K 60P by 50P (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 ; MOV or MP4) video with internal 4: 2: 2 10 bit 4K video recording, Plus exclusive 6K photo and 4K post focus records photos up to 60Fps
- Connectivity and Ports: 3.5 millimeter audio port, connect to devices with USB 3.0, an external monitor or external Recorder with a full size HDMI port; Available Twin SD card slots (UHS II U3 compatible)
5. Panasonic LUMIX G95 20.3 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera, 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 Micro Four Thirds Lens, 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2, 4K 24p 30p Video, Pre-Installed
- Focus on Your Creativity: Perfect for photographers who are ready to excel, the LUMIX G95 has a superb, powerful 20.3 MP Digital Live MOS sensor and advanced technologies for both photo and video
- Versatile and Portable: Lightweight Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera is weather sealed with a flexible, free-angle monitor, ready for any adventure; LUMIX G 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 POWER O.I.S. lens ensures crisp, clear images
- Exceptional Flexibility: 4K 24/30P video capture, plus preinstalled Vlog-L, features log characteristics with 12 Stops of dynamic range for maximum freedom in editing. Send out 4: 2: 2/ 8 bit video to an external monitor simultaneously while recording
- Features for Maximum Expression: Live View Composite mode lets you compose a single image out of many; adjust focus after shooting; develop, and retouch inside this photography camera
- High Sound Quality: External microphone/headphone jacks let you record and monitor sound using external equipment
6. Panasonic LUMIX G100 4k Mirrorless Camera, Lightweight Camera for Photo and Video, Built-in Microphone, Micro Four Thirds with 12-32mm Lens, 5-Axis
- A Real Camera for Real Life: Trust your memories to a camera, not a phone. The exceptional performance and portability of the LUMIX G100 lets you capture fleeting moments in crystal-clear 4K photo and video
- Easily Transfer, Edit and Share: Intuitive, lightweight camera integrates seamlessly with smartphones to share photos easily with family, and on Instagram and other platforms
- Use as a Webcam: Easily connect the G100 to your computer so that your web calls, livestreams, interviews, and media all look crisp, bright, and professional
- Packed with Features for Everyone: Handy frame marker for social media aspect ratios (1:1, 4:5, 5:4 and 9:16, and more); facial recognition; image stabilization and V-Log L recording
- Compact and Lightweight with 360-Degree Sound: Lightweight camera for one-handed recording, with audio that auto-adjusts to record clearly inside or outside, in crowds, one-on-ones, nature, and more
7. Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera Kit w/EF-M15-45mm and 4K Video (Black) (Renewed)
- Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Eye Detection AF
- 24.1 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS Sensor with ISO 100-25600 (H: 51200)
- 4K UHD 24p and HD 120p for Slow Motion
- Built-in OLED EVF with Touch and Drag AF
8. Panasonic LUMIX G85 4K Digital Camera, 12-60mm Power O.I.S. Lens, 16 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera, 5 Axis In-Body Dual Image Stabilization, 3-Inch T
- Fine Detail Performance: 16 megapixel micro four thirds sensor with no low pass filter resulting in a near 10 percent boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 megapixel micro four thirds sensors; Color temperature setting 2500 to 10000K in 100K
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera: With 12 60 millimeter lens, Shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs
- Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization: In body 5 axis dual image stabilization works in both photo and motion picture recording including 4K video to produce clear handheld shots even in low light conditions. Diopter adjustment: minus-4.0 to plus-4.0 (dpt)
- Live Viewfinder and Flip LCD Display: Integrated eye level OLED live viewfinder (2360K dots) and rear touch Enabled 3 inch LCD Display (1040K dots) adjusts for optimal viewing angles to maximize viewing
- 4K video Capture: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive Lumix 4K photo and 4K Post Focus allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been Taken
|Size||2.9 x 5.1 x 3.5 inches|
9. Panasonic LUMIX GX85 4K Digital Camera, 12-32mm and 45-150mm Lens Bundle, 16 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera Kit, 5 Axis In-Body Dual Image Stabilizati
- Fine Detail Performance: 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter resulting in a near 10 percent boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensors
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera Kit: With 2 super compact lenses 12 32mm F3.5 5.6 and 45150mm F4.0 5.6, shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs
- Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization: In body 5 axis dual image stabilization works in both photo and motion picture recording—including 4K video—to produce clear handheld shots even in low light conditions. Battery AC Adaptor (Input 110 – 240V AC) (Included, connect with USB cable). Battery life (CIPA standard) Approx. 290 images (rear monitor), 270 images (LVF) with H FS12032
- Live Viewfinder and Tilting LCD Display: Integrated eye level electronic viewfinder (2764K dots) and rear touch enabled 3 inch LCD display (1040K dots) provides 80 degrees of up tilt and 45 degrees of down tilt to maximize viewing. Recording media-(Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards). Direct Print-Pict Bridge compatible
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive Lumix 4K photo and 4K post focus allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken. Minimum Aperture: F22
10. Sony a7 III ILCE7M3/B Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera with 3-Inch LCD, Body Only,Base Configuration,Black
- Advanced 24.2MP BSI full frame Image Sensor w/ 1.8X readout speed
- 15 stop dynamic range, 14 bit uncompressed RAW, ISO 50 to 204,800. Compatible with Sony E mount lenses. Can be connected via Bluetooth with smartphones featuring (as of the date of release)- Android (Android 5.0 or later, Bluetooth 4.0 or later), iOS (Bluetooth 4.0 or later)
- Up to 10fps silent or mechanical shutter with AE/AF tracking. Battery life (Still Images): Approx. 610 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 710 shots (LCD monitor), battery life (Movie, continuous recording): Approx. 200 min (Viewfinder) / Approx. 210 min (LCD monitor)
- 693 phase detection / 425 contrast AF points w/ 93 percent image coverage. Focus sensor: Exmor R CMOS sensor
- In the box: Rechargeable battery (NP FZ100), AC adapter (AC UUD12), shoulder strap, body cap, Accessory shoe cap, Eyepiece cup, Micro USB cable. Metering type: 1200 zone evaluative metering
Factors You Need to Consider When Buying Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps from Online Stores
It is much better to go for a Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps that has a good look and feel. This is because you need to know the Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps you are buying is something you will be proud of. Therefore, it’s better to go for a Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps that is built with materials that are durable. If you value the use of the Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps for a long time, then you should look for a Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps that has a good warranty.
A Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps with a good warranty is a Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps that will last longer than others. This is because it is better to be sure that it will be easy to repair or replace for you. But it’s important that it is not too expensive.
Durability is another important factor to consider before buying a Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps. Can you expect the Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps to be sturdy enough to take heavy use? It’s also important that it is easy to clean and maintain the Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps.
How does the Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps look? Is it made with some of the best materials? Does it have a sleek and polished look? All these questions should be answered before you go ahead and buy a Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps.
If you want to carry the Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps for a long time, then you need to look for a Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps that has a good weight to it. It’s not just about what is the weight of the actual Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps, but also how it is carried.
Do you want to be able to carry the Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps around with you? If you do, then you need to look for a Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps that is easy to carry around.
Does the Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps have all the specifications you need? It’s important to know what the Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps is capable of. For example, you might want to know if the Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps can be used for cutting a wide range of materials.
If the Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps has a good number of customer reviews, then it means it is a good Mirrorless Camera 4k 60fps. However, this should not be the only thing you look at.
It is quite possible to be wrong about something and there is not a product on the market that will make you right. If you choose a product that is the wrong one, you will be unhappy and will waste your time and money.
If you are looking for the best choice, we recommend you to choose a product that has already proven its effectiveness. Here’s our guide comes handy