What is the importance of the best Small Powered Subwoofer to you? Congratulations if it is! The service we provide will save you time from reading thousands of reviews.
You might find yourself struggling to narrow down the market because it is filled with so many products. Products for this year are among the top 20 most searched words. These are the results of research over many hours. Let’s find out more!
Top 10 Best Small Powered Subwoofer
Here are the top Small Powered Subwoofer we picked, check their features.
1. Definitive Technology CS-9080 Center Channel Speaker | Built-in 8″ 300-Watt Powered Subwoofer and 10″ Bass Radiator for Home Theater | High Perform
- THE BEST CENTER CHANNEL THAT EXISTS – It is so good that you’ll forget it is just a center channel. Pair this piece with the BP9000 Tower Series Speakers or the Demand D7 speakers for a timber-matched highly immersive home theater surround sound system
- SOUND THAT TRANSCENDS THE STATUS QUO – Features BDSS technology drivers – 1″ Aluminum Dome tweeter, (2) 5.25″ mid drivers that deliver pure sound and perfectly reproduce even the most demanding audio content that sounds nothing but the best!
- AN INTEGRATED 8″ 300W POWERED SUBWOOFER & 10″ BASS RADIATOR – Sounds unbelievable? Experience DEEPER, MORE IMPACTFUL BASS & EXTRAORDINARY DETAILS even if you don’t have a sub. Crystal clear highs & mids/lows is what you’ll hear without missing any notes
- BETTER TONAL BALANCE – Definitive’s proprietary Intelligent Bass Control helps enhance bass, which maintains an overall balance between the lows and the mids so you get crystal clear sound
- DESIGNED WITH RIGID STANDARDS FOR BETTER IMAGING – The totally inert resonance-free cabinet help minimize disturbances, giving you natural, clear and powerful sound
- A CLASS APART – 25 years of constant innovation, relentless engineering, latest audio technology and iconic intelligent designs have made Definitive one of the most trusted names in audio speakers and premium home entertainment systems
2. Monolith Powered Subwoofer – 15 Inch with 1,000 Watt Amplifier, THX Certified, Ideal for Professional Studio and Home Theater
- THX Ultra Certified: THX engineers completed hundreds of different scientific tests to ensure the highest audio performance possible.
- The tests ensure the speaker can reach the high volumes necessary to achieve THX Reference Level without creating audible distortion or artifacts.
- THX Certified Ultra products are for large sized rooms, up to 3,000 cubic feet in size, with a 10-12 foot viewing distance from the screen.
- 15″ Woofer: Enclosed in a cabinet made from HDF material, massive internal bracing, and outfitted with three ports that can utilize foam plugs to run the subwoofer in a sealed mode, or tune it as you see fit.
- 1000 Watt Amplifier: Each amplifier’s transfer function, power output limiting and thermal protection are monitored to the millisecond and are customized for each individual driver.
3. KEF KF92 Twin 9″ 1000 Watt Powered Subwoofer – Gloss Black
- Two massive 9-inch drivers in a force-cancelling configuration are powered by an immense 1000 Watts (RMS) of power
- KEF’s Music Integrity Engine – is the brains behind KF92 Intelligent Bass Extension optimises the relationship between the amplifier drivers and cabinet
- Featuring five room configurable EQ settings including Room Wall Corner Cabinet and Apartment The KF92 can easily be placed in any room in any circumstance
- Frequency Response ( 3dB) – 11Hz – 200Hz
- Features RCA and Speaker level inputs
4. MartinLogan Dynamo 1100 X 12-inch 500 Watt Powered Subwoofer with Sub Control App – Black
- Low frequency transducer: 12” high-excursion, inverted surround, polypropylene cone in a stamped steel basket with extended throw driver assembly
- 1,300-watt peak power amplifier
- Robust connection options, including XLR, RCA, and speaker level inputs; 12V Trigger
- Simultaneous LFE and two-channel connections, Configurable front-firing or down-firing design
- Digital control system via smartphone app, Anthem Room Correction (ARC) via smartphone app or PC
- Power Draw: Typical 100W, Max 600W, Idle 15W, Standby 0.5W
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 17.2″ x 15″ x 16.2″ – Weight: 46 lbs.
5. Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer – 8 Inch With Auto-On Function, For Studio And Home Theater Black
- This is an 8″ powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier’s stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA “Y” cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75″ x 11.75″ x 11.75″ (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4″ sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
6. Yorkville ES21P 2400-Watts 21-Inch Powered Subwoofer
- 21-inch rear horn loaded subwoofer
- 2400 watts (3600 watts Peak)
- 142db Peak (136dB Continuous)
- 32-150 (Hz +/- 3dB) Max SPL
- Selectable Punchy, Smooth and Deep modes
7. Earthquake Sound Supernova Luminous LU-12 12-Inch Powered Subwoofer with SLAPS V2 Passive Radiator, Cherry
- MAGMA-X Active Driver: 12-inch high excursion active driver with massive moving structure and double spider to produce deep, dynamic, and hard-hitting bass
- SLAPS Passive Radiator: The gold standard in passive radiator design, SLAPS helps the subwoofer effortlessly produce more bass at sub-harmonic levels while reducing the load on the amplifier – Reach dominating LFE without port noise
- LM1000 Amplifier: Built-in high efficiency class “D” amplifier, 600 WRMS and 1200 PEAK, 18-145Hz frequency response, 24dB/Oct variable low pass filter from 50-150Hz, 0-180 degree phase shift switch, gain control knob, 12V trigger sensing, power switch and LED indicator
- Inputs and Outputs: RCA low level input and output, balanced XLR input, and built-in input selector switch
- In the Box: Cherry wood veneer 12-inch Supernova Luminous powered subwoofer, detachable grilles, power cable, IR remote, remote eye, and product manual
- Included components: LU-12 CHERRY Subwoofer, Grilles (2), Remote, Remote Eye, Product Manual, Warranty Card
- Power source type: Corded Electric
8. KICKER 46HS10 Compact Powered 10-inch Subwoofer
- Now includes a 10-inch sub model, along with the 8-inch
- 180 Watt amplifier drives the HS10; 150 Watt amp the HS8
- Ultra-compact at just more than three inches high
- Minimal parts and quick-connect Molex plug and harness
- Remote bass control included
9. JBL Professional PRX818XLFW Portable Self-Powered Extended Low-Frequency Subwoofer System with WiFi, 18-Inch
- Complete Wireless Control with the PRX Connect App
- Powerful JBL Sound, Compact Design
- Tour-Proven Reliability
- Industry-Leading HARMAN Technology
- Flexibility for Any Gig
10. Definitive Technology BP9020 High-Performance Tower Speaker with Integrated 8 inch Powered Subwoofer- Pair
- High-performance Bipolar tower speaker: 28 Hz – 40 kHz
- Powerful, Forward-Focused Bipolar speaker array for wide and immersive sound dispersion
- Integrated 8″ powered subwoofer and bass vent
- Intelligent Bass Control offers enhanced bass while maintaining overall tonal balance
- Iconic and visually powerful design features machined, aircraft-grade aluminum construction
Factors You Need to Consider When Buying Small Powered Subwoofer from Online Stores
You need to be careful when it comes to choosing the best Small Powered Subwoofers. The market is full of scams and fakes; so it’s important to know what to look for. Once you know what to look for, you can easily find the right Small Powered Subwoofer for your needs. Here are some essential tips for finding the best Small Powered Subwoofer.
Researching an item is the key to finding the best Small Powered Subwoofer. You don’t want to waste your time on an item that won’t work for you. So, start by getting some research done. Make sure you know the best selling items in the market. This will help you narrow down your options and avoid Small Powered Subwoofers that are not worth your time.
Having a look at the reviews of the Small Powered Subwoofer will help you determine if the Small Powered Subwoofer is worth the investment. The reviews are critical in helping you find the best Small Powered Subwoofer for your needs.
The brand of the Small Powered Subwoofer is essential. Small Powered Subwoofers from the same brand are usually made by the same manufacturer. This means that you can trust the Small Powered Subwoofer. It is also usually the most trusted brand.
Prices vary based on the demand for the Small Powered Subwoofer. Make sure you know what the price range is for the item.
Warranties are vital for all Small Powered Subwoofers. This is because warranties can help you identify a scam Small Powered Subwoofer.
Portability is an important feature to consider. If you are looking for a handheld Small Powered Subwoofer, then you will probably want a Small Powered Subwoofer that is not bulky.
Durability of the Small Powered Subwoofer is also a critical factor. This is because if the Small Powered Subwoofer is not durable, then it will not last long in the market.
The functions are critical for any Small Powered Subwoofer. The extensive the functions can be used, the better.
It is quite possible to be wrong about something and there is not a product on the market that will make you right. If you choose a product that is the wrong one, you will be unhappy and will waste your time and money.
If you are looking for the best choice, we recommend you to choose a product that has already proven its effectiveness. Here’s our guide comes handy