By visiting our website, you’ve saved yourself the trouble of reading thousands of reviews.
Don’t worry if you are having trouble finding a Smart Home Hub For Z Wave that meets your needs among the wide array of options available today. The following is a comprehensive list of 20 well-known replacement words for year. These words were compiled after countless research hours. Let’s continue!
Top 10 Best Smart Home Hub For Z Wave
Here are the top Smart Home Hub For Z Wave we picked, check their features.
1. Aeotec Smart Home Hub, Works as a SmartThings Hub, Z-Wave Zigbee Gateway, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, WiFi
- Easiest way to make your home a smart home: Wirelessly connect and control a huge range of smart devices – over 5,000 are available from dozens of brands – including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Automate connected devices: Any device you connect can be included into automations which can be intelligently managed
- Control via Sapp and voice: Monitor and control connected devices, and run automations, using the Samsung SmartThings app on Android, iOS, and iPadOS, or voice user interfaces Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router (available Ethernet port recommended), plus a smart phone or table running the SmartThings app
- Compatibility: certified to work with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, Wi-Fi, Z-Wave Plus, and ZigBee protocols. Not compatible outside of the USA.
2. Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub (Model C-7) Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Zigbee, Z-Wave, Lutron (Requires Lutron Smart Bridge Pro)
- Speed: Automations are processed locally on the hub for fast, reliable home automation
- Compatibility: Compatible with most Zigbee, Z-Wave, LAN, Google Home, Alexa and Lutron devices (Lutron requires Lutron SmartBridge Pro). Please check for compatibility with your devices before purchasing.
- Customizable: Dozens of built-in automation apps for customizing your smart home
- Reliability: Automations do not rely on cloud servers or the internet
3. Ezlo PlugHub 2 – Smart Home Hub, Z-wave Outlet Socket Work with Alexa and Google – Energy Monitoring – Wirelessly Connect Z-Wave Devices, Control S
- 【Smart Outlet & Energy Monitoring 】: The Ezlo PlugHub 2 combines the functions of a smart home hub, smart plug, and energy monitor—all at a fraction of the price of specific products. You may simply convert common household products into smart appliances and create a smarter home. By connecting the Smart Outlet between an outlet and any appliance or gadget, you can immediately add complex automation functions.
- 【A True Plug And Play Solution】: This is a true plug-and-play solution, designed with 50x more memory than the original Ezlo PlugHub, making it an even faster and more powerful hub. Connect a standard appliance to your PlugHub 2 and instantly make it smarter — and use the Ezlo PlugHub 2 to other devices like thermostats, sensors, door locks, and more through Ezlo’s Vera app for iOS and Android.
- 【Save Energy. Save Money】: Ezlo PlugHub 2 can monitor the energy output of “energy vampires” like your set-top box, or just plug it into a lamp and get in-app updates on usage so you can keep an eye on your consumption. Get readings from other Z-Wave “metered class” devices to give you greater visibility into your daily energy consumption.
- 【Everyday Routines】: Give yourself less to worry about with automation that put your home to work for you. Always forgetting to turn off the outdoor lights in the morning? Ezlo PlugHub 2 can take care of that with its automation capabilities. Beyond its hub capabilities, PlugHub 2 also makes any appliance smarter and with that, more energy efficient. PlugHub 2 will even let users see live, daily, weekly, and monthly readouts of any paired device’s energy consumption.
- 【Customers Satisfaction】: We stand behind our Ezlo PlugHub 2 because your convenience is Ezlo top priority. Any problems with the quality are resolved with a replacement or a refund. Please get in touch with us if you run into any problems installing the Ezlo PlugHub 2, and a member of our customer service team will be happy to help.
4. SAMSUNG SmartThings Smart Home Hub 2nd Generation
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available Ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there’s a power outage
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more, Range: More than 50 to 100-feet, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V)
5. Ezlo Plus Smart Home Hub with Zigbee, Z-Wave – Works with Wi-Fi Devices Associated with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant – Control Smart Bulbs,
- 【Superior Control & Elegant Design】: The Ezlo Plus is the foundation of our new family of smart home controllers. It is powerful enough to meet the requirements of any smart home system, elegant enough to be displayed in any living room, and economical enough to be available to essentially everyone.
- 【Home Automation】: The Ezlo Plus simplifies your smart home experience by allowing you to operate lights, cameras, thermostats, sensors, door locks, and other devices from multiple manufacturers independent of protocol. Compatibility with Z-Wave, Zigbee, and RF devices, as well as control over thousands of Wi-Fi devices via your Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Everything can now be controlled from a single interface.
- 【Affordable & Powerful】: Featuring local control that allows you to keep your system off the cloud when you’re at home, the Ezlo Plus provides better privacy and the benefits of faster responsiveness from your local network devices. Furthermore, our powerful scene design capabilities enable you to have your home exactly the way you want it in every scenario and receive customized notifications if something is wrong.
- 【Personalized Assistance】: The Ezlo Plus is packed with the cutting-edge Z-Wave 700 series technology, including the Smart Start function for the easier pairing of the latest gadgets with your hub. If you still need assistance, you may use our Ezlo Easy Start service for one-on-one tailored advice from our skilled Customer Care staff.
- 【Components at the Top】: Because at Ezlo, your comfort comes first. Any quality issues are resolved with a replacement or reimbursement. If you experience any problems while using the Ezlo Plus, please contact us and we will make things right. Ezlo Plus is UL and Z-Wave certified, indicating that the technology within meets industry standards.
6. Kasa Smart WiFi Router by TP-Link – AC1900 All-in-One Wireless Router and Zigbee and Z-Wave Smart Home Hub (SR20)
- SMART ROUTER: Connect your ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Wi-Fi smart home devices and have them work together seamlessly to make your home safe, efficient and smart
- REMOTE ACCESS: Use your smartphone to control smart home devices, set triggers, schedule tasks, and check in on your home while away using the Kasa app
- TOUCHSCREEN: Easily access frequently used features on the intuitive and responsive 4.3″ touchscreen display
- HIGH SPEED: Enjoy 4K HD video streaming and play online games with fast AC1900 Wi-Fi and 1GHz dual-core processor
- PARENTAL CONTROLS: Set time limits and keep children safe with parental controls
- SAVE & SHARE: Save video recordings and other data on built-in SD Storage Slot (SD Card sold separately) and share files, photos, music, and video across your network using the USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
7. Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Rocker Light Dimmer with QuickFit and SimpleWire, 3-Way Ready, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, ZWave Hub Required, Repe
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA and GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more.
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND GENERATION MODEL – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS – Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON;OFF operation and brightness adjustment from the dimmer. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts. The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723 or 46199. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Includes white and light almond paddles (wall plate not included). Full-range dimmability for use with dimmable LEDs and CFLs as well as incandescent and halogen bulbs. Supported wattage – 600W incandescent; 300W LED;CFL. Supported voltage – 120VAC. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
|Color||White & Light Almond|
8. Wink WNKHUB-2US 2 Smart home hub, White
- VOICE CONTROL: Works with Alexa and Google Assistant (devices sold separately)
- CONNECT ALL YOUR SMART DEVICES: Easily connect and manage your smart home ecosystem with Wink Hub 2. Compatible with all major smart home categories, including cameras & doorbells, lighting & locks, thermostats, sensors & alarms, appliances, speakers and more.
- ONE SIMPLE APP: Control all your home’s smart devices, no matter where you may be, using the Wink app on your smartphone. Set up shortcuts that let you turn off all your home’s lights with a single tap or automatically turns up the thermostat when the front door is unlocked.
- ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY: Wink Hub 2 enables you to connect and control 400+ smart home devices, including those made by Nest, Philips, Ring, Ecobee, Go Control, Schlage, Sonos, Arlo, Yale and Chamberlain.
- THE LARGEST PROTOCOL SUPPORT: Wink Hub 2 supports Bluetooth LE, ZigBee, Z-Wave, Kidde, and Lutron Clear Connect. Works with more smart home protocols than any other platform.
- MULTIPLE CONNECTION OPTIONS: Setup your Wink Hub 2 via 5GHz Wi-Fi or included Ethernet port.
- A monthly subscription fee of $4.99 is required (effective May 20, 2020).
9. Z-Wave.Me USB Smart Home Stick made for My Cloud2 by WD, Z-Wave Plus
- Control all of your devices from everywhere by smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer
- Automatic lighting control when entering the house or apartment
- Automatic heating control by timer or room thermostat
- Increased safety due to smoke and flood sensors, motion detectors as well as door and window contact sensors
- Display current energy consumption by app – anytime and anywhere
10. Aeotec Heavy Duty Smart Switch, Z-Wave Plus Home Security ON/Off Controller, 40 amps. Electricity Consumption & Monitoring
- Zwave Controller – Electronics don’t always have to be turned, just when we need them. Zwave Heavy Duty lets you automate and schedule the operation of the high-power devices wired into it.
- Wireless 220v Remote Control Switch. – In the event of an emergency, Zwave switch can be used to turn off the electronics that Z Wave switch are connected to. That’ll help prevent further damage to the electronics and your home.
- Money control – High-power electronics tend to be those that cost the most amount of money to run. Heavy Duty Smart Switch can calculate and report your spend in watts and kilowatt hours in real-time
- Emergency control – In the event of an emergency, Z-Wave can be used to turn off the electronics that Heavy Duty Smart Switch are connected to. That’ll help prevent further damage to the electronics and your home.
- Compatible with zwave hub, SmartThings, Open Z-Wave, Wink, Vera UI7, HomeSeer, Home Assistant. Z-wave certification Number: zc10-14090014
Factors You Need to Consider When Buying Smart Home Hub For Z Wave from Online Stores
You need to be careful when it comes to choosing the best Smart Home Hub For Z Waves. The market is full of scams and fakes; so it’s important to know what to look for. Once you know what to look for, you can easily find the right Smart Home Hub For Z Wave for your needs. Here are some essential tips for finding the best Smart Home Hub For Z Wave.
Researching an item is the key to finding the best Smart Home Hub For Z Wave. You don’t want to waste your time on an item that won’t work for you. So, start by getting some research done. Make sure you know the best selling items in the market. This will help you narrow down your options and avoid Smart Home Hub For Z Waves that are not worth your time.
Having a look at the reviews of the Smart Home Hub For Z Wave will help you determine if the Smart Home Hub For Z Wave is worth the investment. The reviews are critical in helping you find the best Smart Home Hub For Z Wave for your needs.
The brand of the Smart Home Hub For Z Wave is essential. Smart Home Hub For Z Waves from the same brand are usually made by the same manufacturer. This means that you can trust the Smart Home Hub For Z Wave. It is also usually the most trusted brand.
Prices vary based on the demand for the Smart Home Hub For Z Wave. Make sure you know what the price range is for the item.
Warranties are vital for all Smart Home Hub For Z Waves. This is because warranties can help you identify a scam Smart Home Hub For Z Wave.
Portability is an important feature to consider. If you are looking for a handheld Smart Home Hub For Z Wave, then you will probably want a Smart Home Hub For Z Wave that is not bulky.
Durability of the Smart Home Hub For Z Wave is also a critical factor. This is because if the Smart Home Hub For Z Wave is not durable, then it will not last long in the market.
The functions are critical for any Smart Home Hub For Z Wave. The extensive the functions can be used, the better.
Our guide will help you to make the right choice when choosing a Smart Home Hub For Z Wave of the market. We will take into account the characteristics of the Smart Home Hub For Z Wave, as well as the market in which it is offered.